Challenge with black and white photo by Bellaidea at Inkido
Copy from http://inkido.blogspot.com
I aslo would like to invite you to our new challenge. We will ask you to create a project with black and white photo.I hope you will like this idea.In couple of weeks we will introduce new collection and you can winn it by linking your projects by the end of February!I will show you what I made for this Challenge. Did you know Papercraft Scandinavia has all those beautiful flowers?We can not wait to see your projects!Best regardsBellaidea
1. You are allowed to make a card , layout or altered/off the page project as long as you follow the challenge specifications /using black and white photo this time/
2. Projects must be linked up via our Linky .
3. You may submit as many entries as you like for this challenge and combine your entry with up to 2 other challenges.
4. It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Inkido TOGETHER with a link back to our blog.
5. All entries must be received by end of February 2013.
6. If you are using Papercraft Scandinavia / Inkido product please let us know what is it.
7. Have fun!
1. Inkido Challenges are open to anyone,
anywhere in the world.
2. Our Design Team do their best to comment
on all entries, you can make their job easier by turning OFF
your word verification. Try it and if spam is a problem
you can always enable comment moderation.
3. Challenge winner will be announced within two weeks
of the challenge closing and winner is then required to
contact Inkido. It`s better to follow us :)
4. Prize not claimed within 2 weeks of the challenge closing
will be forfeited.
5. The Winner will have an image of their project featured in the winner post, together with a link back to the homepage
of their blog and will be awarded a Winner's Badge to poston their blog - full bragging rights included!
You can aslo GD for us!